Numbers 9:5-8 ASV
(5) And they kept the passover in the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, at even, in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that Jehovah commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.
(6) And there were certain men, who were unclean by reason of the dead body of a man, so that they could not keep the passover on that day: and they came before Moses and before Aaron on that day:
(7) and those men said unto him, We are unclean by reason of the dead body of a man: wherefore are we kept back, that we may not offer the oblation of Jehovah in its appointed season among the children of Israel?
(8) And Moses said unto them, Stay ye, that I may hear what Jehovah will command concerning you.
Numbers 27:5 ASV
(5) And Moses brought their cause before Jehovah.
Leviticus 24:12 ASV
(12) And they put him in ward, that it might be declared unto them at the mouth of Jehovah.
Moses asked Jesus for guidance when he was unsure or did not know what the guidance of Jesus is. We must imitate Moses (Luke 16:29-31) teaches Jesus (Numbers 9:5-8).
Numbers 20:6-13 ASV
(6) And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tent of meeting, and fell upon their faces: and the glory of Jehovah appeared unto them.
(7) And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
(8) Take the rod, and assemble the congregation, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes, that it give forth its water; and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock; so thou shalt give the congregation and their cattle drink.
(9) And Moses took the rod from before Jehovah, as he commanded him.
(10) And Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock, and he said unto them, Hear now, ye rebels; shall we bring you forth water out of this rock?
(11) And Moses lifted up his hand, and smote the rock with his rod twice: and water came forth abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their cattle.
(12) And Jehovah said unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed not in me, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this assembly into the land which I have given them.
(13) These are the waters of Meribah; because the children of Israel strove with Jehovah, and he was sanctified in them.
Deuteronomy 3:23-29 ASV
(23) And I besought Jehovah at that time, saying,
(24) O Lord Jehovah, thou hast begun to show thy servant thy greatness, and thy strong hand: for what god is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy mighty acts?
(25) Let me go over, I pray thee, and see the good land that is beyond the Jordan, that goodly mountain, and Lebanon.
(26) But Jehovah was wroth with me for your sakes, and hearkened not unto me; and Jehovah said unto me, Let it suffice thee; speak no more unto me of this matter.
(27) Get thee up unto the top of Pisgah, and lift up thine eyes westward, and northward, and southward, and eastward, and behold with thine eyes: for thou shalt not go over this Jordan.
(28) But charge Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him; for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which thou shalt see.
(29) So we abode in the valley over against Beth-peor.
THERE WAS NO NEW TESTAMENT WHEN JESUS AND THE APOSTLES LIVED. THEY ALL USED MOSES AND THE PROPHETS. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY SATAN WHO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THE CONTENTS OF THE JEWISH BIBLE IS OBSOLETE. Matthew 5:17-8.
John 5:45-47 ASV
(45) Think not that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, on whom ye have set your hope.
(46) For if ye believed Moses, ye would believe me; for he wrote of me.
(47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?