WHO LIVE IN HEAVEN? IS THERE ANY DUPLICATE BEINGS IN HEAVENS WITH THE SAME NAME?
According to our denomination's body of doctrines, many tend to hide behind the all-inclusive vocabulary word 'Lord' in the translations to throw Jesus out of His position in the makeup of the Godhead, which He made known (revealed) to us. As it suits our personal agenda (the agenda of Satan, since, just as Jesus goes by the Agenda of God the Father, we may not have any agenda of our own), we trade the 'angels' for 'lords' in order not to connect Jesus with the Greek word which stands for both the name YHWH and title ADON or ADONAY in the translations. In heavenly vocabulary, 'Lord' refers to one known Being who is the main Character in the Holy Scriptures Textbook.
Luckily, in the Book of the Hebrews of the New Testament, John contrasts the Angels with Jesus and makes Jesus the One all heavens and earth worship, depending on the version of the Bible that you cherished.
Hebrews 1:13-14 EMTV
(13) But to which of the angels has He ever said: "Sit at My right hand, till I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet"?(14) Are they not all ministering spirits being sent out to minister for the sake of those who are about to inherit salvation?
Genesis 28:10-19 YLT
(10) And Jacob goeth out from Beer-Sheba, and goeth toward Haran,
(11) and he toucheth at a certain place, and lodgeth there, for the sun hath gone in, and he taketh of the stones of the place, and maketh them his pillows, and lieth down in that place.
(12) And he dreameth, and lo, a ladder set up on the earth, and its head is touching the heavens; and lo, messengers of God are going up and coming down by it;
(13) and lo, Jehovah is standing upon it, and He saith, 'I am Jehovah, God of Abraham thy father, and God of Isaac; the land on which thou art lying, to thee I give it, and to thy seed;
(14) and thy seed hath been as the dust of the land, and thou hast broken forth westward, and eastward, and northward, and southward, and all families of the ground have been blessed in thee and in thy seed.
(15) 'And lo, I am with thee, and have kept thee whithersoever thou goest, and have caused thee to turn back unto this ground; for I leave thee not till that I have surely done that which I have spoken to thee.'
(16) And Jacob awaketh out of his sleep, and saith, 'Surely Jehovah is in this place, and I knew not;'
(17) and he feareth, and saith, 'How fearful is this place; this is nothing but a house of God, and this a gate of the heavens.'
(18) And Jacob riseth early in the morning, and taketh the stone which he hath made his pillows, and maketh it a standing pillar, and poureth oil upon its top,
(19) and he calleth the name of that place Bethel, [house of God], and yet, Luz is the name of the city at the first.
JESUS|YAHWEH stood on top of the ladder and spoke to Jacob. Jesus ministers and died for us and He is from Heaven (Luke 2:11).